Lettings Manager, SW London - £50k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, an independent estate agency based in South West London to recruit an experienced Lettings Manager to oversee the lettings department but also build on its current success and take it to the next level by increasing turnover.
Having been established in excess of 30 years the company has built and maintained strong working relationships with their clients and this has enabled them to enjoy many years of repeat business due to the levels of care and respect that goes into each and every communication they make. Hence, we are looking for a talented Lettings Manager but also an individual who has the same approach and outlook in their work.
• Managing the Lettings team and department
• Dealing with Lettings enquiries, registering new applicants and discussing their requirements
• Arranging and accompanying lettings viewings
• Negotiating and agreeing new tenancies
• Conducting lettings valuations and generating new instructions
• Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
• Ensuring that lettings compliance is adhered to
• Working closely with the lettings administrator and property manager regarding move ins and properties becoming available for let
• Identifying opportunities to generate new business and increase turnover
• Assisting the team on a day to day basis with any issues/tasks
• Recruiting new staff members and building the team
• Working closely with the directors to achieve department goals/targets
• 5 years + experience working within a Senior Lettings role (ideally Lettings Management)
• Must have a proven track record of generating new instructions
• Ideas to generate new business and increase turnover
• Preferably ARLA qualified
• Driving licence and own car
• Natural leadership qualities
• Must be highly customer service focused
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• £27k basic salary
• Monthly commission paid on department banking
• £50K OTE pa.
• Real opportunity to build a team and maximise your earning potential
• Enjoyable working environment within a tight team that takes pride in their work
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this role or your specific requirements in more detail.