Assistant Lettings Manager, North London - £60K OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a market leading North London Estate Agency to recruit for an exciting new role, an Assistant Lettings Manager which offers lucrative earnings and fantastic career progression.
You will be managing two hungry, driven Lettings Negotiators with a track record of exceeding their targets and achieving over 30 lets per month consistently. This is truly a hot seat for an accomplished Senior Lettings/Assistant Lettings Manager to step into which will give them earnings in the region of £60K + OTE per year.
We are looking for an ambitious Lettings professional, ideally with an ARLA qualification or be willing to obtain in the near future. An individual who is looking to work within a company that is a market leader and has built up massive momentum in their area.
We are interviewing now so don’t miss out on this chance to elevate your career and earning potential!
• Overseeing the smooth running of the lettings department
• Managing two experienced high achieving Lettings Negotiators
• Conducting lettings valuations and bringing new listings to the market
• Ensuring that Lettings compliance is adhered to
• Identifying opportunities to generate new business and increase turnover
• Working closely with the Directors to achieve company goals
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with landlords and investors
• Dealing with any issues or complaints
• Conducting regular performance reviews with the lettings team
• Setting and reviewing performance targets
• Assisting with marketing and advertising ideas for the brand
• 5 years + working within Residential Lettings with experience in a Senior Lettings or Assistant Lettings Manager role
• Thorough knowledge in all aspects of the lettings business and processes
• Ideally ARLA qualified or prepared to obtain in the near future
• Clean driving licence and own car
• Must be well presented, have excellent communication skills, be driven and ambitious
• Ability to work in a highly fast paced environment
• £20k - £25k basic salary per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
• Monthly over-ride on lettings department
• Regular performance bonuses
• £60k OTE per annum
• Monday – Thursday 8:45am – 7:00pm, Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm and alternate Saturdays
• Opportunity to further progress in your career to Lettings Manager
• Great working environment
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail.