Sales & Lettings Negotiator, W2 - £45k OTE
Sales & lettings Negotiator
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a multi office independent estate agency with offices covering Central and West London to recruit a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their well-established office based in Paddington.
As a Sales & Lettings Negotiator, day to day you will be registering new buyers and tenants, identifying their requirements and discussing suitable properties. Arranging and accompanying property viewings and negotiating offers to buy or to rent. Working together with the sales and lettings team on a pooled commission basis you will be in a position to maximise your earning potential and build a long term career with the company.
The ideal candidate will have some experience within a Sales or Lettings role, enjoy giving a high level of service to the clients and have excellent follow up skills. In exchange the position offers a basic salary and an estimated £45k + OTE.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available!
• Registering new buyers and tenants, identifying their requirements and discussing suitable properties
• Arranging and accompanying property viewings
• Discussing feedback and negotiating offers
• Agreeing new sales and new tenancies
• Keeping clients updated on the progress of the marketing of their properties
• Identifying opportunities to generate new business
• Conducting sales and lettings progression through to move in/completion
• Working closely with the team to achieve performance targets
• 12 months + experience within a sales or lettings negotiator role
• Understanding of the lettings/sales process
• Driving licence and own car
• Confidence, great conversation skills
• Ability to follow up
• Focused on customer service
• £12k - £15k basic salary per annum
• Generous pooled commission structure (50% of fees split between 3 in the team)
• £45k + on target earnings
• Working hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm / Alternate Saturdays 10:00am – 2:00pm
• Opportunity to progress in your career
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements.