Property Manager, WD17
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a thriving independent Lettings and Management agency based in Watford to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their busy team.
The role will involve taking responsibility for the portfolio of 120 properties dealing with property maintenance, changes to tenancies, compliance and rent related issues. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a residential property manager for an estate agency or lettings agency previously.
* Manage the portfolio of approx. 120 properties
* Dealing with planned and emergency repairs/maintenance (liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants)
* Update EPC, Gas Safety and EICR Occasional property inspection if feasible
* Deal with amendments and changes to tenancies - ASTs
* Dealing with rents including chasing arrears and prepare Landlord statements
* Effectively manage our live managed database of Tenancies
* Contact all tenants to enquire whether they wish to renew or extend the tenancy 90 days prior to the end of the agreement.
* Liaise with Landlord to Negotiate rent increase if applicable
* Prepare renewal agreement if agreed
* Extend Deposit and provide certificate
* Chase renewal invoices to landlord and tenant
* End Tenancies
* Arrange check outs and Inventory
* Discuss with Landlord to agree damage Organise return of deposits
* Update lettings department for re-marketing of property
* 2 years experience within a residential Property Management role
* Enthusiastic and Hardworking
* Good telephone manner and well organized
* Can create effective systems for planning their day and follow effectively
* Experience in dealing with clients and tenants
* Calm under pressure
* £23k - £25k salary pa. (negotiable depending on experience)
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
* Opportunity to progress in your career
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment for more information and to discuss your current situation.