Property Manager, Reading, £24k-£28k salary
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a specialist outsourced Property Management company based in Reading to recruit a Property Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a Lettings, Property Management or Estate Agency environment and although experience in Property Management is not essential experience within Lettings Administration would be ideal as training can be given for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which is expanding rapidly and there is scope for an enthusiastic individual with excellent customer service and multi tasking abilities to really progress in their career.
We are holding interviews now with the opportunity to start work at the beginning of November so don't miss out, apply now!
* Working within the Property Management department]
* Working within a team of 3 Property Managers, 2 Administrators, 3 inventory clerks and the Managers
* Dealing with clients (Estate Agencies, Property Companies and Portfolio Landlords)
* Liaising with tenants to deal with issues that arise such as planned and reactive maintenance
* Liaising with contractors, tenants and the client to organise and agree works
* Ensuring that compliance is met (EPCs, Gas Safety Certs, EICRs)
* Rent collection and chasing rent arrears
* Dealing with check ins/ check outs
* Diarise and organising renewals
* Serving Section notices
* ASTs and amendments to tenancies
* Working closely with the team to generate new business
* Dealing with emergency calls when you are on rota to hold the emergency phone
* Experience within property management/ lettings administration/lettings progression/estate agency
* Thorough knowledge in all aspects of the Lettings process and regulations
* Excellent communication and follow up skills
* Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
* Excellent standard of verbal and written English
* Strong IT skills
* Ability to build rapport quickly
* £24k - £28k salary pa.
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
* Opportunity to further your career long term
* Opportunity to obtain your ARLA/NFOPP qualifications
* Great working environment
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment to discuss the role in more detail.