Assistant Sales Manager, Enfield - £50k - £60k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a highly respected, well established independent estate agency based in Enfield to recruit an Assistant Sales Manager to join their team. The core aim of this role is to be responsible for generating sales instructions and increasing market share within the area but alongside this we are also looking for someone who enjoys sales and is happy to get stuck into help with viewings and negotiating offers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Negotiator to step into an Assistant Sales Manager role within a company that values their clients and their reputation as well as their team and the environment they work in. This is a close knit supportive team and we are looking for an individual that shares the same values such as rewarding great performance instead of punishing staff for not hitting their targets.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of winning new instructions and be just as accomplished and enjoy the sales side as much as the listing side. Working in a team with a Sales Negotiator and Administrator you will receive a generous £60k OTE due to the pooled commission as the focus is very much on working as a team together to give the best service possible.
This is a role which offers a start asap and interviews are taking place immediately.
* Working within the Sales Department within a team of 3
* Working closely with the Directors to achieve the company long term objectives/goals
* Conducting property valuations and winning new instructions#
* Dealing with incoming enquiries via property portals, telephone and walk ins
* Liaising with potential buyers, arranging and accompanying viewings
* Negotiating offers between the buyer and vendor to agree new sales
* Conducting sales progression through to completion
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business
* Assisting with marketing and advertising campaigns and ideas
* Must have 3 years + experience in a Senior Sales Negotiator role or Lister role
* A thorough knowledge of all aspects of the sales process
* Experience dealing with sales progression
* Experience working/living within Enfield would be beneficial but not essential
* Must have a clean driving licence and own car
* Highly customer service focused and enjoy working closely with their team
* Strong track record of conversion of valuations to instructions
* Great work ethic with friendly and approachable attitude
* £25k basic salary
* Pooled office commission
* £3k car allowance per year (paid in monthly instalments)
* £60k On Target Earnings (Uncapped so potential for much more)
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm (one day off each week) and Saturdays 9:15am - 4:00pm
* Opportunity for further career progression upon meeting agreed performance targets to Manager or even a future partnership role