Sales Negotiator, NW1 - £55k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a leading North West London Estate Agency established over 18 years to recruit an experienced and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join their highly successful Sales department dealing with a variety of properties ranging from £350k up to £5 million.
The ideal candidate will have confidence, be career driven and have a passion for customer service and doing the best for their clients with experience working in a property sales or estate agency environment.
We are urgently recruiting for this role and interviews are taking place immediately.
* Hit or exceed agreed to income targets
* Maintaining own group of prospective sales applicants via extensive contact/property viewings and face-to-face sales
* Updating vendors on their property’s marketing
* Confidently communicating with clients and tenants to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients
* Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed with the office
* Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and London area, with respect to public transport, local amenities, shops / restaurants etc.
* Be competent in sales progression
* Achieving performance targets
* This role requires you to have had a solid track record in sales negotiating
* Experience working within an estate agency/property sales role
* Strong knowledge of the North West London property markets would be an advantage
* Excellent sales skills
* Must possess the ability to hit and exceed revenue targets
* Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
* Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
* Pro-active and enjoys working both as part of a team and independently
* Confident and assertive where required
* Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels
* Basic salary of £18,000-£24,000 (depending on experience)
* Uncapped commission
* Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
* Company car allowance paid monthly
* £45,000 - £55,000 on target earnings pa.
* Opportunity to progress in your career
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.