Lettings Co-Ordinator, SW18 - £26k salary
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a dynamic independent Lettings and Property Management Agency to recruit a Lettings Co-Ordinator to join their experienced team based in SW18.
Our client has a large property management portfolio and a fast paced Lettings department which requires the support of an experienced Lettings Co-Ordinator to assist with all administrative work in relation to the department. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years experience in a Lettings Administrator or Lettings Co-Ordinator role, be highly organised and have experience working with a fast paced workload.
The role is available immediately and offering a salary of £26k per annum.
* Dealing with all administrative work
* Producing ASTs, references, deposits, right to rent checks for new tenancies
* Producing property details for new properties to let including uploading to website and property portals
* Completing admin and obtaining signed documents for renewals
* Supporting the Lettings department with incoming emails and telephone calls
* Using PC Homes softare, Microsoft Office suite
* Organising and prioritising workload on a daily basis
* 1-2 years experience working in a Lettings Administrator or Lettings Co-Ordinator role
* IT proficient
* Excellent standard of written and verbal English
* Highly organised with ability to multi task
* Strong communication skills
* £26k per annum salary
* Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
* Opportunity for a long term career with opportunity to progress
* Available for an immediate start
To apply for this role please send your CV or contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail.