Lettings Manager, Islington - £55k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, an independent Estate Agency brand based in North London to take over their established Lettings department overseeing a team of three.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has been in a position of running a Lettings department previously with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the Lettings process and the natural leadership abilities.
As the Directors are planning on stepping back from the day to day running of the business there is scope for a shareholding upon meeting agreed performance targets in the future. In the short term there is an attractive package on offer which should earn you in excess of £55k in year one increasing in year 2.
Interviews are taking place now with an immediate start available.
* Managing a team of 3 consisting of a Negotiator, Property Manager and Administrator/Accounts
* Conducting Valuations for Lettings
* Bringing new instructions onto the market
* Being hands on with tenants, qualifying and arranging viewings
* Supporting the team with negotiations and any issues that may arise
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business
* Working closely with the directors to execute business plans including increasing market share
* Ensuring that Lettings compliance is adhered to and office runs smoothly
The experience/skills required:
* 5 years + experience within Lettings Management
* Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Lettings
* Well presented, professional attitude and approach
* ARLA qualification would be preferred
* Clean driving licence and own car
* Knowledge of Archway/Islington areas would be beneficial
* Looking for a long-term commitment and potential for future shareholding
*£25k - £30k basic salary
*Office over-ride on Lettings and Sales Banking
* £55k- £60k + On Target Earnings
* Guaranteed salary for a period of 6 months at £40k
* Future option to obtain share holding in the business
* Available for an immediate start
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail.