Sales Negotiator, Ealing - £40k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, one of West London's largest forward thinking independent Estate Agencies to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their dynamic and energetic Sales team with many of the team having worked in the company for around ten years. You will be working within a new department focusing on a new area for Sales for the company so this is a great opportunity to develop and progress your career.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Sales Negotiator role and enjoy working within property.
This company in particular offers a highly lucrative package where you can generate commission from agreeing new sales deals, new sales instructions and bump up your earnings from quarterly bonuses, in total as a Sales Negotiator you should generate in the region of £45k+ On Target Earnings.
* Dealing with incoming telephone and website enquiries from potential buyers
* Identifying buyers requirements and discussing suitable properties
* Arranging/accompanying property viewings
* Keeping vendors updated on the feedback and marketing of their property
* Negotiating and agreeing new sales and conducting sales progression (liaising with solicitors, brokers, estate agents in the chain, buyer and vendor)
* Conducting sales valuations and generating new instructions
* Working closely with the Sales Director to achieve personal and team objectives
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business by building relationships with local landlords and investors
* Representing the company in a professional and proactive manner
* Offering an honest and helpful service to all clients
* 1+ years experience working within a Sales Negotiator role
* Experience of conducting Sales Valuations would be beneficial but not essential
* Confident and well presented with excellent communication skills
* Clean driving licence
* £18k basic salary plus commission = £45k On target earnings
* 10% commission on new sales / 5% commission paid on instructions
* Quarterly performance bonus of £1000
* Company car - new mini
* Company paid mobile phone
* Ongoing training and support
* Opportunity to develop and progress your career within this expanding forward thinking company
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail. If this is not quite the role you were looking for please get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.