Lettings Co-Ordinator, UB7 - £25k + bonus
EA Recruitment have been instructed to recruit a Lettings Co-Ordinator to join our client, highly respected independent estate agency brand which has been established for over 70 years. Having built up a loyal client base over the years with lots of repeat business they seen as one of the leading estate agents in the areas they cover which include Uxbridge, West Drayton and the surrounding areas.
As a Lettings Co-Ordinator you will be working closely with the Lettings team ensuring that all processes and compliance are adhered to. It is a vital role as you will be responsible for organising advertising for new instructions, then once a let is agreed you will be progressing the file through to move in.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience in a Lettings Administrator or Lettings Co-Ordinator role to enjoy working with a company that values its clients and its staff and gives you an environment where you will want to build a long term career.
Interviewing now and opportunity to start work asap.
* Dealing with Lettings Administration (Advertising, uploading new property particulars, letters, dealing with emails)
* Lettings Progression (ASTs, Gas Safety Checks, EPCs, Electrical tests, references, instructing cleaning/work required)
* Liaising with Landlords and Tenants to follow up on outstanding documents and obtain signatures
* Working closely with the Lettings Department (2 negotiators and manager) to achieve objectives
* Dealing with telephone enquiries when the team is unavailable
* Ensuring that you are offering excellent customer service
* Must have experience in a Lettings Administrator or Lettings Co-Ordinator role previously
* Preferably with an NFOPP or ARLA qualification but not essential
* Must have a solid thorough understanding of Lettings compliance/regulations
* Excellent IT skills and telephone manner
* Excellent written and verbal English
* Confidence and ability to converse with clients
* £25k salary per annum
* Performance bonus in relation to move ins
* Enjoyable working environment within a company that values service over targets
* Opportunity for a long-term career
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm / alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm