Assistant Sales Manager - UB7 - £40K OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a highly respected independent estate agency brand which has been established for over 70 years. Having built up a loyal client base over the years with lots of repeat business they seen as one of the leading estate agents in the areas they cover which include Uxbridge, West Drayton and the surrounding areas.
We are recruiting for an Assistant Sales Manager to join the team, the successful candidate will be highly skilled at conducting Sales Valuations and winning new instructions, this is the core focus of the role. Alongside working closely with the Director to oversee and support the sales team with sales progression and difficulties that may arise in the sales department.
This role is perfectly suited to a very talented Senior Sales Negotiator who enjoys winning new business and gives excellent customer service dealing with clients with respect and honesty. This is not an agency which is hard target driven but values having approachable, helpful and patient staff who will go the extra mile for the clients.
If you feel that you have the right attitude and experience for the role or maybe you feel conflicted in your current role between reaching targets and giving great service then apply now, this will not be around for long. Offering a £40K + OTE.
* Supporting the director to manage the sales department
* Conducting sales valuations
* Winning new instructions
* Canvassing for new clients
* Vendor feedback - progress with marketing of their property
* Delegate sales progression to the team
* Assisting with difficult negotiations
* Dealing with any complaints and contributing to staff development/trainings
* Strategic planning with the director to develop sales department
* Where necessary help/support the sales team with property viewings
* Treat all clients with respect and honesty
* 5 years experience working within property sales
* Must have experience of conducting sales valuations and winning new instructions
* Experienced in conducting sales progression
* Must have patience, be approachable and care about clients
* Driving licence and own car
* £25k basic salary
* £40K + On target earnings
* Commission paid on all new instructions which complete
* Pooled commission paid on sales department
* Petrol allowance
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm / Working alternate Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail.