Sales Administrator/PA, North West London
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a boutique estate agency based in St Johns Wood to recruit an Administrator/PA to work closely with the Director and Sales team ensuring the smooth running of the office.
In this role you will be required to produce Sales Administration including producing new marketing and advertising materials for new properties to the market plus ensuring that sales memorandums are sent as each sale is agreed. You will also be managing the sales instructions, identifying any issues such as new photographs to be taken or deal with any issues with gaining access for viewings and the need for any price adjustments. Hence the role would really suit an individual who was previously a Sales Negotiator who understands the sales process from the front end and is able to have the right conversations with vendors when needed.
If you are organised, proactive and like being hands on and versatile this is a great opportunity for you to work within a highly respected estate agency.
* Producing Sales administration (property particulars, memorandum of sales, advertising materials)
* Uploading new information to property portals and company website
* Managing instructions; identify properties that need new images, price adjustments, arranging access for viewings
* Communicating with vendors, discussing feedback and best way forward
* Supporting the negotiators and collating information on feedback/issues within the sales department
* Working closely with the director to ensure the smooth running of the sales department
* Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
* Working with the team to meet office targets
* Experience as a Sales Negotiator (within estate agency/property)
* Solid understanding of the sales process
* Administration experience
* IT literate
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Confident, proactive individual with an eye for detail
* Ability to deal with high end clients
* £25k - £28k salary (negotiable)
* Regular performance related bonuses (negotiable)
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
* Great working environment
* Ability to progress your career long term.
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment to discuss this role and other opportunities in property in more detail.