Lettings Progressor, North London
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a dynamic estate agency based in North London to recruit a Lettings Progressor to join this thriving Lettings department.
In this role you will be a vital part of the success of the department providing essential support to the negotiators. Daily duties will include ensuring that the administration is complete for each new lettings agreement (ensuring tenancy agreements are signed, ensuring references and EPCs/Gas Safety Checks are in place prior to move ins taking place. You will also be following up on new business, calling landlords who have had valuations to confirm if they want to market their properties with the agency and make arrangements.
This is a role which ideally would suit an individual who has been involved in the lettings process either as a hands on lettings progressor or as a Lettings Negotiator who may now wish to be office based. This is a fast paced office which needs an organised and proactive individual who is versatile and confident with excellent communication skills.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available.
* Dealing with enquiries via email, telephone and property portals
* Arranging property viewings and organising the diary
* Calling through the company database to follow up on properties which have been valued and are coming onto the market for sales and lettings
* Supporting the lettings/sales team to produce administration work (terms of business, tenancy agreements, references)
* Working closely with the director and team to ensure the administration side of lettings is up to date
* Assisting with providing updates and feedback to clients
* Previous experience working in a Lettings Negotiator role or within Lettings Progression/Administration
* Excellent communication skills
* Proactive, organised and ability to prioritise workload
* Thorough understanding of the lettings process and regulations
* Outgoing, confident personality
* ARLA qualification would be beneficial
* Must live in North London
* £25k salary per annum
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm (Option of working 4 days during the week- Monday to Friday and Saturday 9- 4pm if this is preferred)
* No driving licence required
* Opportunity to progress your career
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements.