Lettings Administrator, North West London
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a well established independent estate agency based in St Johns Wood to recruit a Lettings Administrator to assist the Lettings team and Property Manager.
The ideal candiate will have previous experience working within a Lettings Administration role and be familiar with the lettings process.
The interviews will be taking place now so you if have even minimal experience as a Lettings Administrator or Co-Ordinator or then this is the perfect role to maximise your earnings with a salary up to £23k per annum.
* Assist letting department from valuation to move in procedures (producing ASTs and updating records)
* Prepare valuation letters, offer letters, via on line software.
* Create window cards and property lists from details for let/tings.
* Make sure ID is in place for rentals
* General filing and ad hoc admin
* Keep the letting department diary up to date with follow up appointments when required
* Ensure all required documents are in place for move in, eg, license to sublet, EPC, gas safety.
* Assist with any pre tenancy works when required (furniture, decorating etc)
* Keep up to date with gas safety/EPC/utility companies.
* Support the lettings team/property manager with the smooth running of the departments.
* 6 months + experience working within a Lettings Administration role or Lettings Co-Ordinator role
* IT proficient: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be a positive and outgoing individual
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent written and verbal English skills
* Team player
* £23k Salary per annum
* Fantastic working environment with a friendly team
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment. If this is not the right role for you please contact EA Recruitment with your specific requirements as we are currently dealing with Property/Estate Agency roles across London.