Property Manager, Battersea (Maternity Cover)
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a leading Estate Agency brand with offices covering London and throughout the UK. We are recruiting an experienced Property Manager to join their high performing award winning Battersea office.
The Property Manager will work within a team of 6 overseeing the property management portfolio. Duties include daily property management, compliance and any issues that arise. You will be able to develop the portfolio & enhance the superb relationships they have with their clients. Best practice and advice is paramount as most of their clients are long standing & have high expectations.
ARLA training provided as well as a generous package offering up to £40k per annum (pro rata)
* Take part in morning team meetings
* Booking and attending property inspections
* Efficient personal inbox filing system
* Deposit Scheme (TDS) administration & managing refunds
* Inventories & check in’s / check outs
* Ability to working alone at times with efficiency & discipline
* Gas safety inspections / EICR’s
* Landlord contents insurance claims
* Key management daily/weekly audits
* Contractor liaison / work orders
* Utility accounts
* Issuing notices and tenant / landlord correspondence
* Minimum 12 months experience dealing with new build developments property management in London
* Clean Driving Licence
* Experience using JUPIX software would be beneficial
* Excellent personal organisational skills.
* A desire to want to grow the company & provide outstanding customer service
* Up to £40,000 salary pa. (pro rata)
* Working hours are 9am to 6.30pm Monday to Thursday and 6pm on Friday. Plus 9.30am to 3.30pm for 1 Saturday per month (half day in lieu or paid at £125).
* 21 Days holiday per annum.
* Opportunity to complete your ARLA qualification
* Maternity cover role from February to October as a minimum requirement with the opportunity to extend or potentially become a permanent position
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.