Block Manager - North West London - £50k
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client a specialist Lettings and Block Management Company in North West London to recruit a Block Manager to join their well established team.
As a Block Manager in this role, you will be assisting the team in dealing with the day to day maintenance related queries. Consisting of inspecting and evaluating works required, requesting a surveyor if necessary, dealing with contractors and putting works out for tender, inspections and Section 20 works will need undertaking.
This role is perfect for an individual with Block Management experience who enjoys the non-administrative side of the role and spending time out of the office on site.
Offering a package up to £45k salary plus department bonus worth approx. £5k.
• Block Management – assisting the team with the portfolio
• Dealing with day to day enquiries regarding works and maintenance
• Visit blocks to assess works needed and then take appropriate action: instruct and meet the appropriate contractor and obtain quotes
• Dealing with surveyors when required or conducting a survey
• Dealing with Section 20 and contents
• Oversee major works
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with all
• Updating clients and ensuring the smooth running of the maintenance of block management
• Conducting regular inspections of buildings and producing reports
• Block Management experience
• A strong understanding of building maintenance issues
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive and organised approach to workload
• Driving licence and own car
• £45k salary pa.
• Annual bonus est £5k (based on department turnover)
• Working hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
• Holidays: 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
• Long-term role working within an independent company with happy and settled team
• Immediate start available!
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements within the property/estate agency sector.