EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a thriving market leading estate agency covering Kensington and Chelsea to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their buzzing team.
This role offers a lucrative £60k OTE in year 1 as the office is currently turning over £1.5m, made up of a high volume of lettings and some properties ranging up to £8,500 per week.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Lettings Negotiator and the confidence and ability to deal with high net worth clients.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available.
Role/responsibilities of a lettings negotiator:
• Dealing with letting enquiries, registering new applicants; discussing their specific requirements
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Negotiating and agreeing new lettings
• Keeping landlords updated with the marketing and feedback on their property
• Ensuring lettings regulations are adhered to
• Working closely with the lettings team to ensure highest customer service given
• Identifying new opportunities to generate business
• £20k basic salary per annum
• £60k OTE
• Rolling Commission structure: 10% - 17%
• Use of pool car
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-6.00pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.30 – 2.00pm
• Holidays – 23 days plus bank holidays (2 days to be used between Christmas and New Years break)
• Experience working within a residential lettings role
• Driving licence
• Articulate, confident with excellent communication skills
• Ability to deal with high-net-worth clients
• Thorough knowledge of the lettings regulations
• Team player looking for long-term-career
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements within the estate agency/property sector.