Lettings Negotiator, West London
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a leading estate agency brand covering Kensington to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this Lettings Negotiator role will have experience working within a lettings based role previously, have great communication skills and focused on giving excellent customer service. This is a rare opportunity to be the only Lettings Negotiator in the department meaning you will be earning all the commission!
Interviews are taking place now!
• Lettings Negotiator
• Work closely with the lettings manager
• Dealing with new enquiries
• Registering new applicants, identifying their needs and discussing suitable properties
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Negotiating offers to rent, obtaining all necessary paperwork and signing tenancy agreements
• Maintaining and building strong relationships with landlords and tenants
• Identifying opportunities to generate new business and grow the department
• Offering excellent levels of customer service to both tenants and landlords
• Experience working within a lettings based role
• Great communication skills
• Customer service focused
• Keen to build a career
• £20k basic salary
• 10% Commission paid on lettings
• £50k OTE
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, alternate Saturdays 10am-3pm
• Holidays (28 days including bank holidays)
• Earn all the commission as the only lettings negotiator in the department
• Market leading estate agency brand