EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, an independent estate agency located in North London to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving office. The role offers a competitive package of £35k to £40k On target earnings.
This is the perfect role opportunity for someone with 6 months + experience in lettings looking to develop their experience in a stable company with a strong well established team.
* Working within the Lettings department
* Keeping in regular contact with existing tenants and new tenants
* Identifying tenants needs and discussing suitable properties with them
* Arranging and accompanying property viewings
* Keeping in regular contact with landlords, updating them on the marketing and feedback of their property
* Negotiating offers and agreeing terms of new tenancies
* Ensuring that the lettings compliance is upheld
* Assisting the directors with advertising/marketing campaigns
* Working to monthly performance targets
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business/market appraisals
* 6 months + experience in a Lettings role
* Knowledge of all aspects of the lettings process
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Driving licence and own car
* Young, ambitious, focused and driven individual
* £20k basic salary
* 10% Commission
* £35k - £40K On Target Earnings
* Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8.45 - 6.30, Friday 8.45 - 6.00, Saturdays 9.30-5.00 (Work a 5 day day week with a day off in lieu of working Saturdays)
* 28 days holiday (including 8 days bank holiday)
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Sheila at EA Recruitment. For more information on roles within the Estate Agency and Property Sector in London please contact us and one of the team at EA Recruitment will be happy to assist you in finding your next role.