EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a well-established independent estate agency based in Kensington to recruit a Sales Manager to join their property sales department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in either as a Sales Manager in an estate agency or a Senior Sales Negotiator who is looking to step up into a Sales Manager role. In this role you will be a key member of the team and focused on taking the department to the next level. This role offers earning potential of £100k + OTE and future opportunity to obtain equity shares.
• To oversee the Property Sales department
• To maintain & implement a strong professional presence in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
• To conduct and increase all valuations
• To liaise and update all vendors, existing & new.
• Registering new applicants
• Dealing with relocation agents, Embassies, and corporate applicants
• To attract a high standard of instructions
• Advise clients on the progress and marketing of their properties
• Negotiate offers and agree new sales
• Manage and conduct sales progression through to completion
• To ensure that the marketing of sales properties are professional including websites and window display
• To act in accordance with both the ARLA & NAEA strict code of practice at all times.
• Working towards department banking and performance targets
• To build the sales team
• Basic salary - £30,000 - £35,000 P.A. / £100k + OTE P.A.
• Commission – 10% individual and 5% on your negotiators deals on all NEW business only.
• Company mobile phone is supplied with a ceiling of £30.00 per month on calls
• £5k car allowance per year (paid monthly) if you have a car
• You will have the use of a pool car for your obvious duties which the company will pay all Running costs.
• There will be a discretionary bonus if over target is achieved.
• Working Hours – 08.45am to 6pm Mon-Fri & Alternate Saturdays 09.30am to 1pm
• Holiday entitlement – 28 days P.A. (inc 8 Bank Holidays)
• Experience as a Sales Manager or Senior Sales Negotiator
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the sales process
• Confident, well-spoken and proactive approach to work
• Ability to build rapport and long-term working relationships
• NAEA/NFoPP training would be beneficial
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements within the estate agency/property sector.