Client Accountant, South East London
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client to recruit an experienced Client Accountant to join their professional and well-established independent estate agency based in South East London.
The ideal candidate will have current experience working within client accounts and naturally have a solid knowledge in all aspects of the lettings process. Knowledge of the Rentman software system would be a huge benefit in this role.
Offering a salary range of £32k - £35k depending on experience, interviewing now with a start date asap!
• Client Accounts for over 200 property accounts
• Processing of direct debits including a collection of rents, setting up new collections, rent increases, and cancellation
• Managing rent arrears
• Actioning payments to suppliers, contractors and owners
• Reviewing and providing the rental statements and remittances
• Reviewing all renewals and new tenancies to ensure that the fees and rents are raised correctly in line with the agreed terms
• Managing rent recovery, updating landlords, and putting through any claims
• Processing of deposit refunds
• Reviewing all invoices and verifying before approving for payment
• Processing owner-landlord tax payments and reporting as required to HMRC
• Dealing with all account-related queries from residents and owners
• Monthly reconciliation of deposits held
• Experience in Client accounts
• Experience using Rentman
• Focused on service and maintaining good relationships with landlords and tenants
• Team player and happy to talk through any issues with clients
• Attention to detail
• Proactive approach and ability
• £32k - £35k salary per annum
• Work in a fun and friendly independent estate agency established over 30 years
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
• Holidays : 20 days plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down period
• Opportunity for long-term career
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements within the property/estate agency sector.