Lettings Negotiator, Romord - £30k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, one of the oldest independent estate agencies covering Chadwell Heath, Dagenham, Goodmayes, Seven Kings, Ilford, Romford and surrounding areas.
We are recruiting an experienced Lettings Negotiator ideally with experience in listing properties to join their existing team. As the sole negotiator in the office you will benefit from dealing with all leads and enquiries coming through the business and have the support of an excellent administrator and property manager to ensure the smooth running of the lettings department.
Offering commission of 12% on all lettings and 10% on all re-lets, the package allows you to earn £30k + on target earnings.
We are interviewing now with an immediate start available.
• Lettings Negotiator
• Dealing with lettings enquiries, registering applicants
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Negotiating offers and agreeing new tenancies
• Working with the administrator and property manager to ensure the smooth process to move in
• Conducting valuations when required
• Building relationships with landlords and local businesses
• Working towards customer service and performance targets
• Giving the highest levels of service to all clients
• Experience working within a Lettings role
• Ideally experience in listing properties (not essential)
• Driving licence and own car
• £18k - £20k basic salary per annum
• Commission: 12% on any lettings and 10% on any re-lets
• £30k + on target earnings
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm, Saturdays 9.00am – 5.00pm, day off given in lieu during the week when the Saturday is worked
• Opportunity for a long-term career
• Work as the only negotiator in the office so all leads go through you
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this any of the roles we are dealing with within the estate agency and property sector.