Senior Sales Negotiator - Central London
Amazing opportunity to earn £100k OTE selling Prime Central London property
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, an exclusive estate agency covering Prime Central London which forms part of a global real estate company focused on delivering the highest standards of service and reputation.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you will be dealing with the sale of luxury high end properties within the areas of Marylebone and Hyde Park with an average sales fee of £35k.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in selling properties in Central London, be focused on relationship building and delivering an honest service to their clients.
In return you will have a real opportunity for financial career growth and a professional environment where you have autonomy and respect. Earning potential of £100k OTE! Interviewing now!
• Senior Sales Negotiator
• Dealing with potential buyers, discussing their requirements and suitable properties
• Arranging and accompanying viewings
• Discussing feedback
• Negotiating offers and agreeing new sales
• Conducting sales progression: liaising with buyer, vendor, solicitors and mortgage advisors
• Working closely with the sales manager to achieve department objectives
• Identifying opportunities to generate new business
• Conducting property valuations when required
• Ensuring excellent client service and building long term relationships
• 3 years + experience in property sales in Central London
• Stable and Proven track record in sales
• Highly service driven
• Relationship builder
• Excellent work ethic
• Thorough knowledge of the sales process
• Polite, professional approach
• £25k - £30k basic salary per annum + commissions
• £100k OTE
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm, working alternate Saturdays 10.00am – 2.00pm
• 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Real opportunity for financial career growth and longevity
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this role and your specific requirements within the estate agency/property sector.