Property Manager, NW London - £32k
EA Recruitment has been instructed by one of our long-standing clients based in North London to recruit a Senior Property Manager to join their experienced team.
This is a great opportunity for a highly experienced Property Manager who is looking to improve their working environment and increase their earning potential. As a Property Manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio of approx. 150 properties and expected to deliver the best possible service to their very longstanding valued Landlords. There is no requirement to drive in this role and would suit an individual who has the ability to work in a busy fast paced environment and is naturally positive.
Interviews are taking place now with an immediate start available.
• Senior Property Manager
• Managing a portfolio of 150
• Dealing with daily queries and enquiries
• Maintenance: dealing with planned and reactive
• Organising quotes for works and liaising with landlords and tenants
• Ensuring EPCs, Gas Safety Certs and EICRs are completed in a timely manner
• Dealing with complaints
• Dealing with Tenancy Deposit Scheme
• Working closely with the Lettings department to ensure void periods are minimised
• Delivering an efficient and responsive service to all clients
• 3 years + experience working within residential property management
• A solid understanding of all aspects of the Lettings regulations
• Preferably ARLA qualified
• Well presented with a high standard of written and verbal English
• IT proficient
• Ability to keep calm and organised during busy periods
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Proactive and conscientious
• Ability to deal with strong minded clients at times
• £30k - £32k Salary per annum
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
• Highly reputable independent Estate Agency brand
• Opportunity for a long-term secure career
• Career development options
• Available to start immediately
• Opportunity to obtain your ARLA qualification if not already achieved
• No driving licence required
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this role and others within the Property/Estate Agency sector in more detail.