Senior Lettings Negotiator, W9 - £45k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, an independent estate agency which has been established for over 25 years covering the areas of Maida Vale, St Johns Wood, Belsize Park and Primrose Hill.
This company has built up a loyal client base over many years and deal with many clients since they first opened the business, they offer a high level of customer service and look for individuals who share the same values to join the team.
We are looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator who has a positive outlook, enjoys working in property and has experience working within Lettings specifically conducting valuations and agreeing new lets.
A highly lucrative commission structure is offered starting at 10% up to £100k banking then 25% on all above £100k plus bonuses. In your first year you should achieve £45k + On target earnings.
* Dealing with Residential Lettings
* Liaising with tenants, identifying their requirements and discussing suitable properties
* Negotiating and agreeing new tenancy agreements
* Communicating regularly with Landlords, updating them on feedback and progress of the marketing of their property
* Conducting Lettings Valuations and generating new instructions
* Working closely with the Lettings team to achieve team objectives
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business for property management
* Ensuring that administration is completed for your new lets
* 2 years + experience working within lettings
* Proven track record of achieving targets
* Experience of conducting Lettings Valuations
* Driving licence and own car
* Great communication skills and knowledge of the areas of Maida Vale, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill and Belsize Park
* Preferably ARLA qualified or prepared to study ARLA
* £18k basic salary
* £45k On target earnings per annum
* Commission: 10% up to £100k banking/ 25% above £100k
* £1500 bonus paid on every £10k banked above £100k
* £3k car allowance per annum (paid monthly)
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:30pm and alternate Saturdays 10:00am - 2:00pm
* Commission paid on new business for Property Management services
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements.