Trainee Lettings Negotiator, London - £30K
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, one of London’s largest independent Estate Agencies with offices covering prime areas of London to recruit for four Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their busy offices based in The City, North London and South East London.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to start your career within property working for a company that prides itself on its ability to train and grow the careers of its staff. With this high level of training and support they have an excellent track record of fast track career progression into management particularly for individuals who have come from a retail or sales background.
All you need is a driving licence, the will to succeed and excellent customer service. In your first year you should exceed earnings of £30K OTE with earnings £40K + in year 2.
Interviews are taking place now so don’t miss out on the opportunity to join an amazing company such as this.
• Ensure personal lettings revenue & profitability targets are achieved
• Carry out telephone canvassing to generate interest and leads from prospects from our database
• Register, accompany and carry out viewings with applicants/prospective tenants
• Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and that landlords give approval to proceed • Respond to leads from our website and telesales
• Manage leads and viewings
• Take on new instructions and communicate our terms of business to new landlords
• Value property for landlords (after full training)
• Negotiate rental offers between landlord and tenant.
• Compile property descriptions to load on to our website
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries from landlords and tenants
• Co-ordinate agreements and tenancy documentations
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
• skills in negotiation and persuasion
• a confident and outgoing manner
• commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets
• excellent communication skills, particularly verbal
• customer service focus
• determination, perseverance, and patience
• an understanding of marketing techniques
• an ability to make high volume outbound sales calls from time to time
• IT skills
• A smart, business-like appearance at all times
• A full manual driving licence
• £30k on target earnings in year 1
• Unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities
• Intensive ongoing training – obtain your NFOPP qualifications
• Fast-track career opportunities, with a transparent promotion culture
• Company mobile phone
• Bonus scheme
• Regular prizes and award schemes
• Company car or car allowance
To apply for this role send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this role and your specific requirements in more detail.