Trainee Sales Negotiator, SE London - £35k OTE
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, one of London's largest independent estate agency brands with offices covering all areas of London to recruit a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join their successful sales department based in South East London.
As a Trainee Sales Negotiator you will be dealing with registering new applicants looking to buy a property, identifying their needs and discussing suitable properties to view. Arrange and accompany viewings then negotiate offers to agree new sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident communicator with a background in a professional client facing sales role to obtain an entry level role in property and receive full training on the job with a company car.
In your first year you will earn £30K on target earnings, we are interviewing now so don't miss out, apply now!
* Trainee Sales Negotiator
* Registering new applicants and identifying their requirements
* Arranging and accompanying viewings
* Negotiating offers between buyers and vendors
* Agreeing sales and then conducting sales progression
* Keeping vendors updated on the feedback and marketing of their property
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business
* Working to monthly performance targets
* Working closely with the sales team to achieve department objectives
* Experience working within a client facing sales role
* Well presented with excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Clean driving licence
* Focused on building a career within property
* IT skills
* £18k basic salary plus commission
* £30k + on target earnings in year 1
* Guaranteed salary of £25k for 4 months whilst you are building your sales pipeline
* Bonus scheme
* Company car or car allowance
* Company perks including cash bonuses and holidays for top performers
* Opportunity to obtain your NFoPP qualification
* Full training given
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss your specific requirements within the property and estate agency sector.