Sales and Lettings Manager (Progression to Director/Shares)
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a dynamic, highly professional Property Company which covers the areas of Central London, Islington and Dalston to recruit a Sales and Lettings Manager to take a key role in the business which offers further career progression to Director level and potentially future share holding.
This company deals with London and Internationally based clients property needs in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. Having built up their client base over 10 years they have no shortage of genuine new business leads coming through.
As the Sales and Lettings Manager you will be dealing with all clients regularly and responsible for building the office culture, so naturally will have control over hiring and having the team around you that you want.
We are looking for a Sales and Lettings Manager with excellent skills in generating new instructions, building and retaining strong relationships with clients and insisting on high standards of service. The perfect candidate for this role is highly driven and self motivated and can easily double the business turnover with the tools and resources available.
Interviewing now with an immediate start available!
* Managing the Sales/Lettings Team
* Conducting regular morning meetings with the team
* Conducting market appraisals
* Generating new instructions
* Property Viewings
* Negotiating offers and agreeing new sales
* Conducting sales progression
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business/revenue
* Ensuring the smooth running of the office
* Marketing campaigns to the local market, database contacts and newsletter
* Be aware and ensure all legal obligations are being met for sales and lettings
* Ensure due diligence, you will become the AML officer
* Training and mentoring new and existing team members
* Oversee client feedback
* Reporting to the Directors weekly to achieve company goals and objectives
* Assisting with staff training and performance reviews
* Experience in a Property Sales/Lettings Manager role
* Must have a proven track record in winning new instructions and sales revenue
* NAEA/ARLA qualifications
* Natural leadership qualities
* Highly customer service focused
* Honest approach with integrity
* No car required
* up to £30K basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
* Generous commission structure
* Bonus structure
* £70K + OTE per annum
* Genuine career progression with opportunity to gain share holding
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-6:00pm and alternate Saturdays 10:00am - 2:00pm (If the business requires)
* Holiday allowance: 20 days plus bank holidays
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact the team at EA Recruitment to discuss this role and your specific requirements in more detail.