Junior Letting Negotiator, North London - £30k OTE
Are you hungry for a rewarding career within an established Estate Agency?
Results driven with enthusiasm and passion to learn and exceed targets?
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a successful independent and family run Sales and Lettings Agency in North London to recruit a Junior Letting Negotiator. This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain full training and support in a really motivated team in the role of Junior Letting Negotiator. In your first year in your estate agency career you can earn in excess of £30K OTE and then increasing year on year.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Dealing with enquiries via phone, in the office and via website enquiries
* identifying tenants requirements, discussing suitable properties to rent
* Arranging and accompanying property viewings
* Verifying the suitability of potential tenants, checking references
* Negotiating rental offers between landlord and tenant to reach an agreement
*Ensuring that the property and all paperwork is compliant with lettings regulations
* Keeping landlords updated on the feedback of their property, updating them on market conditions
* Working closely with the Lettings team and administrator to ensure smooth running of the department
* Identifying opportunities to generate new business via booking lettings valuations
* Working towards achieving your monthly performance target
You will have the following
* Great interpersonal skills with a confident yet professional manner
* Willingness to learn and 'muck in'
* Ability to be proactive, use initiative and be organised
* Be able to 'hit the ground running’
* Knowledge of North London, in particular Highgate is advantageous but not essential
* Full clean driving license and own car
* Be committed to a career within Estate Agency
Package and Benefits on offer:
* £15K basic Salary per annum
* commission paid on all your personal deals in Lettings
* £30K + On target earnings
* Full training and support
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively please contact Rob at EA Recruitment. For more roles within the Estate Agency and Property Sector please do get in touch with the team at EA Recruitment.